- Home /
- Type K Infrared Traceable Circle Laser Thermometer
Simple and Versatile
Traceable® Infrared Circle Laser Thermometer, operation is simple—turn on, point at sample, and take a reading in less than a second.White LED light illuminates the surface. Unit reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius of any surface—solids, semisolids, and liquids. Non-invasive, measurements are ideal for food, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, clean rooms, electronics, and field use.
- Temperature range is –76 to 1022°F and –60 to 550°C
- Range using Type-K thermocouple jack is –83 to 2552°F and –64 to 1400°C.
- Resolution is 0.1°
- Accuracy is ±2% of the reading or 2°C, whichever is greater
- Field of view is 12:1 (at a distance of 24 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches)
- Display backlight permits viewing in low light conditions
- The dual display shows current temperature plus one of the following eight modes:
- Emissivity value
- Maximum memory (permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time)
- Minimum memory (permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time)
- Average (time weighted)
- High temperature alarm
- Low temperature alarm
- Probe temperature
- Audible, user settable, high and low alarms signal out of range conditions
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Traceable® Certificate, Type-K beaded temperature sensor and batteries.
Traceable provides a wide offering of Professional Infrared Thermometers with varying features and accuracies depending on your application.
We now offer an FDA-cleared infrared thermometer. (4486)
Our other infrared thermometers are not approved for medical usage and are not FDA approved. For help in selecting an infrared thermometer please contact the customer service team at Traceable.
|Probe Temperature Range||–83 to 2552°F (–64 to 1400°C)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±2% of reading or ±2°C whichever is greater|
|# of Probes||1|
|Included Probe||Type K Beaded Probe|
|Included Probe Range||–40 to 250°C continuous or 300°C short-term use|
|Infrared Range||–76 to 1022°F (–60 to 550°C)|
|Infrared Accuracy||±2% of reading or ±2°C whichever is greater|
|Field of View||12:1 FOV (at a distance of 24 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches)|
|Emissivity||adjustable from 0.1 to 1.00 in increments of 0.01|
|Probe Dimensions||0.06 diameter|
|Temp MIN/MAX Memory||Y|
|Exportable Data (Y/N)||N|
|LCD Digit Size||3/4 in|
|A/C Plug (Y/N)||N|
|Supplied With||batteries, Type-K beaded sensor, Traceable® Certificate|
Check items to add to the cart or select all