- Home /
- Type K Infared Traceable Thermometer
Traceable® Infrared Thermometer, operation is simple—turn on, point at sample, and take a reading in less than a second. Unit reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius of any surface—solids, semi-solids, and liquids. Non-invasive, no-touch, measurements are ideal for food preparation, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, clean rooms, electronics, and field use.
- Infrared Range is –76 to 932°F and –60 to 500°C
- Range using Type-K thermocouple jack is –83 to 2552°F and –64 to 1400°C.
- Hold freezes the display at the current reading.
- Back-lighting permits viewing in low light conditions.
- °F/°C Switchable
- Audible, user-settable, high and low alarms signal out of range conditions
- The dual display shows current temperature plus one of the following eight modes: emissivity value,maximum memory, minimum memory, differential, average (time weighted), high temperature alarm, low temperature alarm, and probe temperature.
- Memory permits recalling individually captured readings
- Minimum and maximum feature permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time.
- Thermometer displays the average of all readings made and the difference between two readings.
- Field of view is 12:1 (for example, at a distance of 24 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches).
- Emissivity is adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Type-K probe, batteries, and Traceable® Certificate.
|Meter Temperature Range||–83 to 2552°F (–64 to 1400°C)|
|Meter Temperature Resolution||0.1°|
|Meter Temperature Accuracy||±1°C + 2%|
|# of Probes||1|
|Included Probe||Type K Beaded Probe|
|Included Probe Range||–40 to 250°C continuous or 300°C short-term use|
|Infrared Range||–76 to 932°F (–60 to 500°C)|
|Infrared Accuracy||2% of reading or ±2°C, whichever is greater|
|Field of View||12:1 (at a distance of 24 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches)|
|Emissivity||Adjustable emissivity from 0.1 to 1.00|
|Probe Dimensions||0.06" diameter|
|Temp MIN/MAX Memory||Y|
|Exportable Data (Y/N)||N|
|LCD Digit Size||1/4 in|
|A/C Plug (Y/N)||N|
|Supplied With||Type-K probe, batteries, Traceable® Certificate|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Not working as advertised Review by Mark
Pricing (1=Overpriced, 5=Excellent) Quality (1=Poor, 5=Excellent) Value (1=Poor, 5=Excellent)
ISO 17025 says thermometers must be calibrated to bracket the range of use. Descriptions says it measures well below 0C. It does not. Is not stable and is very inaccurate. We bought 2 of them, and they behave the same. Don't buy this. Pay extra for a real one. (Posted on 5/18/2016)