- Home /
- Memory Traceable Thermometer
Traceable® Thermometer with Time/Date Max/Min Memory
Unique, wide-range, triple-display thermometer offers amazing versatility and accuracy
- Thermometer displays current, MIN and MAX temperatures, °F/°C switchable
- Unit captures time and date when the MIN/MAX temperatures occurred
- Displays 3/8" high digits show the MIN/MAX of ambient or probe temperature, time and month/day
- Sensor and 6-foot cable perform accurately even when both are underwater
Ideal for monitoring solutions and refrigerators. Range is –40.0 to 176.0°F and –40.0 to 80.0°C with a resolution of 0.5° and accuracy of ±1.5°C.
Wire mounting bracket permits easy probe placement. Sensor: 3/16-inch dia. x 1-1/2 inch length.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. High-impact ABS plastic case is 3-9/16 x 3-9/16 x 15/16 inches and weight is 3-1/2 ounces. Supplied: flip-open stand, wall mounting slot, Velcro®, Traceable® Certificate, and alkaline battery. Replacement battery Cat. No. 1105.
|Temperature Range||–40.0 to 80.0°C (–40.0 to 176.0°F)|
|Ambient Temperature Range||–10° to 80°C (14º to 176 ºF)|
|Ambient Temp Resolution||0.1°|
|Ambient Temp Accuracy||±1.5°C|
|Probe Dimensions||3/16" diameter x 1-1/2" length|
|LCD Digit Size||3/8 in|
Check items to add to the cart or select all