- Home /
- Memory Traceable Monitoring Thermometer
Traceable® Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
The world's most popular refrigerator/freezer thermometer
- Triple display simultaneously shows Min/max and current temperatures, °F/°C switchable
- Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with this enclosed temperature-buffered sensor
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
- Minimum/maximum monitors high and low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments, sounds continuously when temperature rises above/falls below set points and can be turned off manually
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case: 2¾ x 4¼ x ¾ inches, weight: 4 ounces
Accurate and reliable
Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 1° and accuracy of ±1°C.Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators. Probe is sealed in a miniature bottle (1 x 2-1/2 inches) filled with nontoxic glycol. Solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Eliminates concerns about contact with food or drinking water.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Supplied: Traceable® Certificate, flip-open stand, wall mounting, Velcro®, and magnetic strips.
|Temperature Range||–50 to 70°C (–58 to 158°F)|
|Temp MIN/MAX Memory||Y|
|Exportable Data (Y/N)||N|
|LCD Digit Size||1/2 in|
Check items to add to the cart or select all