- Home /
- Wristband Infared Traceable Thermometer
Traceable® Infrared Laser Thermometer is simple to operate—turn on, point at sample, and take a reading in less than a second. Unit reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius of any surface—solids, semi-solids, and liquids. Non-invasive, no-touch, measurements are ideal for food preparation, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, clean rooms, electronics, and field use. Laser beam permits perfect sample target sighting.
- Temperature range is –67 to 482°F and –55 to 250°C. Resolution is 0.1°. Accuracy is ±1°C + 2%.
- Hold freezes the display at the current reading.
- Field of view is 6:1. (for example, at a distance of 12 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches).
- Minimum and maximum feature permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time.
- Features a handy wristband.
- Display indicates low battery.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Battery, wristband, Traceable® Certificate
|Infrared Range||–55 to 250°C (–67 to 482°F)|
|Infrared Accuracy||±1°C + 2%|
|Field of View||6:1 (at a distance of 12 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches)|
|Emissivity||0.05 to 1.00 in .01 steps|
|Temp MIN/MAX Memory||Y|
|Exportable Data (Y/N)||N|
|LCD Digit Size||1/4 in|
|A/C Plug (Y/N)||N|
|Supplied With||battery, wristband, Traceable® Certificate|
Check items to add to the cart or select all