- Home /
- Type K Big-Digit Traceable Thermometer
Rugged and Simple Operation
Intuitive, four-key operation makes it easy to use. Microprocessor updates the display 2.5 times per second. Rugged unit is constructed of shock-resistant ABS plastic. Uses all Type-K thermocouple probes.
- Thermometer reads from –58 to 2000°F and –50 to 1300°C
- Included Type-K Beaded Probe Range: –40 to 250°C continuous or 300°C short-term
- Resolution of 0.1° and 1°
- Accuracy: ±0.3% of the reading plus 1°C between –50°C to 1000°C, otherwise 0.5% of the reading plus 1°C
- Max HOLD feature permits capturing the highest temperature achieved over any time period
- °F to °C switchable at the touch of a key
- Easy-to-read big digits measure over 5/8-inch-high and are readable from 15 feet away.
- Size is 3 x 7-1/4 x 1-1/4 inches
- Weight is 7 ounces
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Carrying case, Traceable® Certificate, battery, and fast-response, Type-K beaded probe with 4-foot cable.
|Meter Temperature Range||–50 to 1300°C (–58 to 2000°F)|
|Meter Temperature Resolution||0.1° and 1°|
|Meter Temperature Accuracy||±0.3% of reading + 1°C between –50°C to 1000°C, otherwise 0.5% of reading + 1°C|
|# of Probes||1|
|Included Probe||Type-K beaded probe|
|Included Probe Range||–40 to 250°C continuous 300°C short-term;|
|Probe Dimensions||0.06" diameter,|
|Cable Length||4' cable|
|Temp MIN/MAX Memory||N|
|Exportable Data (Y/N)||N|
|LCD Digit Size||5/8 in|
|A/C Plug (Y/N)||N|
|Supplied With||carrying case, 4-foot Type-K beaded probe, battery,Traceable® Certificate|
Check items to add to the cart or select all