- Home /
- Food HACCP Traceable Thermometer
Simple, Tough, and Versatile
Traceable® Food HACCP Thermometer’s easy-to-use membrane switches and rugged ABS body make it ideal for food labs, food processing, food preparation, and brewing. Waterproof construction allows for use in labs, plants, and all food areas. For versatility, unit combines non-contact, non-invasive, no-touch, infrared thermometer and piercing stainless-steel probe thermometer.
- Temperature range for infrared is –67 to 482°F (–55 to 250°C), and probe range is –67 to 626°F (–55 to 330°C).
- Resolution is 0.2°C (0.5°F) between –10 and 200; otherwise 1°
- Infrared emissivity default is 0.95. It is adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0.
- Field of view ratio is 2.5:1 (at a distance of 5 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches).
- Readings are updated every second.
- Bright LCD digits are 1/4-inch-high.
- Six-inch stainless-steel probe folds out of 6-1/2 x 1 x 1-1/2 inches. Unit extends to an overall length of 12-1/2 inches.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Weight is 3-1/2 ounces. Replacement battery Cat. No. 1105.
|Probe Temperature Range||–67 to 626°F (–55 to 330°C).|
|Temperature Resolution||0.5°F (0.2C°) between –10 and 200; 1° elsewhere|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C from -5 to 65°C, ±1.0°C below -5°C, ±1% above 65°C|
|# of Probes||1 Probe. 1 Infrared|
|Infrared Range||–67 to 482°F (–55 to 250°C)|
|Infrared Resolution||0.5°F (0.2C°) between –10 and 200; 1° elsewhere|
|Infrared Accuracy||±2% or 2°C|
|Field of View||2.5:1 (at a distance of 5 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches).|
|Probe Dimensions||6" length|
|Temp MIN/MAX Memory||Y|
|Exportable Data (Y/N)||N|
|LCD Digit Size||1/4 in|
|A/C Plug (Y/N)||N|
|Supplied With||battery, probe, hook and loop tape, Traceable® Certificate|